Tag Dogids Dog Nautical Anchor Id fwq00U
Article 1 Forgery and Related Offenses.
- Section 13A-9-1 — Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-2 — Forgery in the first degree.
- Section 13A-9-3 — Forgery in the second degree.
- Section 13A-9-4 — Forgery in the third degree.
- Section 13A-9-5 — Criminal possession of forged instrument in the first degree.
- Section 13A-9-6 — Criminal possession of forged instrument in the second degree.
- Section 13A-9-7 — Criminal possession of forged instrument in the third degree.
- Section 13A-9-8 — Limitation on criminal liability for forgery and criminal possession of forged instrument.
- Section 13A-9-9 — Criminal possession of forgery device.
- Section 13A-9-10 — Criminal simulation.
- Section 13A-9-11 — Obtaining signature by deception.
- Section 13A-9-12 — Offering false instrument for recording.
- Section 13A-9-13.1 — Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument - Generally.
- Section 13A-9-13.2 — Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument - Notice of refusal of payment upon instrument.
- Section 13A-9-13.3 — Negotiating worthless negotiable instrument - Prima facie evidence of identity.
- Section 13A-9-14 — Illegal possession or fraudulent use of credit card or debit card.
- Section 13A-9-14.1 — Fraud by persons authorized to provide goods and services; definitions.
- Section 13A-9-15 — Reporting of credit card lost, stolen or mislaid.
- Section 13A-9-16 — Unlawfully using slugs - Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-17 — Unlawfully using slugs - Prohibition.
- Section 13A-9-18 — Criminal impersonation.
- Section 13A-9-18.1 — Giving of false name or address to a law enforcement officer.
- Section 13A-9-19 — Change bills - Emitting as money.
- Section 13A-9-20 — Change bills - Circulating.
- Section 13A-9-21 — Submitting of false or fraudulent application for certificate of qualification or license to practice medicine.
Article 2 Business Frauds.
- Section 13A-9-40 — Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-41 — Deceptive business practices.
- Section 13A-9-42 — False advertising.
- Section 13A-9-43 — Bait advertising.
- Section 13A-9-44 — Limitation on criminal liability for false advertising and bait advertising by broadcasters, publishers, etc.
- Section 13A-9-45 — Falsifying business records.
- Section 13A-9-46 — Defrauding secured creditors.
- Section 13A-9-47 — Defrauding judgment creditors.
- amp; Police Use Philadelphia How Linklaw Social Media Prosecutors f1B5x
- Section 13A-9-49 — Issuing false financial statement.
- Section 13A-9-50 — Receiving deposits in failing financial institution.
- Section 13A-9-51 — Misapplication of property.
- Section 13A-9-52 — Sale and delivery of coal mixed with other substances or materials or with different quality of coal.
Article 3 Charitable Fraud.
- Section 13A-9-70 — Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-71 — Registration of charitable organizations, professional fund raisers and commercial co-venturers, and professional solicitors; notification of changes; exempt persons; annual report; prohibition against fund raising by unregistered person; contracts between professional fund raisers and commercial co-venturers; appointment of Secretary of State as agent for service of process; use of name of charitable organization without consent; disclosure by solicitors; violations and penalties; injunctive relief.
- Section 13A-9-72 — Theft of property by charitable fraud.
- Section 13A-9-73 — Charitable fraud in the first degree.
- Section 13A-9-74 — Charitable fraud in the second degree.Transportation Scandal Secretary An Chao Gets Ethics Elaine x6nBHWx
- Section 13A-9-75 — Charitable fraud in the third degree.
- Section 13A-9-76 — Enforcement of provisions by injunction, cancellation of registration, etc.; civil penalties.
Article 3A Unlawful Charitable Solicitation.
- Section 13A-9-80 — Definitions.
- Section 13A-9-81 — Charitable organizations and other persons required to place disclosure labels on containers used for soliciting funds.
- Section 13A-9-82 — Person or organization who knowingly violates article is guilty of crime.
- Section 13A-9-83 — When disclosure label not required.
- Section 13A-9-84 — Construction with other law.
Article 4 Illegal Possession of Food Stamps.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.